You are looking for products in the category of “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”, but are unsure how to make the best choice among the large number of different products? We have taken a closer look at the topic and compared individual products.
We have compiled many product recommendations in the “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic” section to find the perfect product for you. Inform yourself in this article and choose the best product for you based on various criteria.
Here you will find different products around the topic “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”.
Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”
We have compared products in the section “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”.
Seiko Divers Watch Automatic – the most important at a glance
Since Seiko first launched its iconic diver’s watch in 1965, the company has gone on to release a number of different iterations of the popular timepiece. Today, Seiko offers a number of different options for those looking for a quality diver’s watch, including both automatic and quartz models. In this guide, we’re going to take a look at the various Seiko diver’s watches that are currently on the market, as well as the key differences between the quartz and automatic versions.
Starting with the quartz diver’s watches, Seiko offers a number of different options that are well suited for those who are looking for a budgetfriendly option. The Seiko SKX007 is one of the more popular quartz diver’s watches on the market, and it features a number of appealing specs, including a 200m water resistance, a unidirectional bezel, and a day/date display. The SKX007 also features Seiko’s wellregarded 7S26 movement, which is known for its accuracy and reliability.
If you’re looking for something a bit more upscale, Seiko also offers the Prospex SRP777, which is part of the company’s popular “turtle” line of watches. The SRP777 features a similar 200m water resistance and unidirectional bezel as the SKX007, but it also includes a number of upgraded features, such as a sapphire crystal and a higherquality LumiBrite lume. The SRP777 also features Seiko’s 4R36 movement, which offers a hacking function and is also handwindable.
Moving on to the automatic diver’s watches, Seiko offers a number of different options that are powered by the company’s robust caliber 6R15 movement. The Seiko Sumo is one of the more popular automatic diver’s watches from Seiko, and it features a number of noteworthy specs, such as a water resistance of 200m, a unidirectional bezel, and a date display. The Seiko Sumo also features a Hands Down feature, which allows the watch to be easily wound when the crown is screwed down.
If you’re looking for an even more robust automatic diver’s watch from Seiko, the company also offers the Prospex 200m Diver’s. The Prospex 200m Diver’s is powered by Seiko’s robust caliber 8L35 movement, and it features a number of features that are perfect for divers, including a water resistance of 200m, a unidirectional bezel, and a date display. The Prospex 200m Diver’s also includes Seiko’s LumiBrite lume, which gives the watch an impressive level of luminosity.
So, what are the key differences between the quartz and automatic diver’s watches from Seiko? The most obvious difference is the price point, as the automatic watches are generally more expensive than the quartz models. The automatic watches also tend to be more robust, thanks to the inclusion of Seiko’s more robust caliber 6R15 and 8L35 movements. Finally, the automatic watches also include Seiko’s Hands Down feature, which allows the watch to be easily wound when the crown is screwed down.
Bestsellers in “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Self-winding And Hand Wind
- Stainless Steel Bracelet, Deployant Clasp
- Hardlex Mineral
- Exhibition Window, Screw-in Back
- Screwdown crown, special edition caseback, LumiBrite hands and markers, blue and red one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Magnified Day/date Calendar
- LumiBrite Hands And Markers
- Stainless Steel Case And Bracelet
- Stainless steel case 40mm diameter x 14mm thick; Exhibition case back; Blue dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- NH35A Japanese Automatic movement, 24 jewel; Assembled in Malaysia; Watch weight: 155 grams
- Stainless steel band, 205mm L x 20mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over safety clasp
- Mineral crystal; Screw-down crown; Unidirectional stainless steel bezel with blue top bezel ring; 200 meter water resistant: Suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports. Suitable for diving.
- In-House, Made in Japan, Orient F6922 Automatic Hand-Winding and Hacking Movement
- 41.8 mm Case Diameter, 47mm Lug to Lug Length
- Sapphire Crystal
- 22mm Lug Width
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
- Automatic diver movement with manual winding capability
- 23 jewels and 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve up to approximately 41 hours
- Black silicone strap with traditional tang closure
- Black deep 3D-pressed patterned dial
- Featuring a Blue Band, Silver-tone Case, Crystal
- Featuring a Silver-tone Band, Silver-tone Case, Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Quality Japanese Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Hardlex crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date-and-day functions
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
- Diameter: 40.5 mm.
- Thickness: 13.2 mm.
- Water Resistance : 200 m.
- LIMITED EDITION
Current offers for “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”
You want to buy the best products in “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Seiko Divers Watch Automatic”.