You are looking for products in the category of “Travel Bcd”, but are unsure how to make the best choice among the large number of different products? We have taken a closer look at the topic and compared individual products.
We have compiled many product recommendations in the “Travel Bcd” section to find the perfect product for you. Inform yourself in this article and choose the best product for you based on various criteria.
Here you will find different products around the topic “Travel Bcd”.
Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Travel Bcd”
We have compared products in the section “Travel Bcd”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Travel Bcd”.
Travel Bcd – the most important at a glance
A BC is a device that helps a scuba diver to achieve greater depths and control his buoyancy underwater. There are many different types and designs of BCs, but they all have certain basic features.
The most important feature of a BC is the inflation mechanism. This is what allows the diver to control his buoyancy while underwater. There are two types of inflation mechanisms:
1. The first type is called the power inflator. This type of inflation mechanism is operated by a button on the BC. When the button is pressed, air is pumped into the BC from a cylinder.
2. The second type of inflation mechanism is called the manual inflator. This type of inflation mechanism is operated by a lever or a knob on the BC. When the lever or knob is turned, air is let into the BC from a cylinder.
The second important feature of a BC is the weight system. This system helps the diver to control his descent rate. There are two types of weight systems:
1. The first type is called the builtin weight system. This type of weight system is integrated into the design of the BC.
2. The second type of weight system is called the detachable weight system. This type of weight system is not integrated into the design of the BC.
The third important feature of a BC is the buoyancy compensating device. This device is used to maintain the diver’s buoyancy at a constant level. There are two types of buoyancy compensating devices:
1. The first type is called the air cell. This type of buoyancy compensating device is filled with air.
2. The second type of buoyancy compensating device is called the foam block. This type of buoyancy compensating device is filled with a foam material.
The fourth important feature of a BC is the straps. The straps help to secure the BC to the diver’s body.
The fifth important feature of a BC is the zip. The zip is used to close the BC.
The sixth important feature of a BC is the dump valve. The dump valve is used to release air from the BC.
The seventh important feature of a BC is the overpressure relief valve. The overpressure relief valve is used to release air from the BC when the pressure inside the BC becomes too high.
The eighth important feature of a BC is the integrated light. The integrated light is used to illuminate the area around the diver.
The ninth important feature of a BC is thealternative air source. The alternative air source is used to provide the diver with air in an emergency situation.
The tenth important feature of a BC is the inflator hose. The inflator hose is used to connect the BC to the cylinder.
Bestsellers in “Travel Bcd”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Travel Bcd” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Pockets with zippers and bindings on the side lobes
- The pockets fit perfectly into their places.
- Spring closure (15 mm long) in case of any accidental snags
- Capacity of up to 4.5 kg each with flexible weight
- The 100% dorsal air chamber has the best buoyancy of the entire Cressi range
- The Travelight is the best back-inflation scuba B.C.D. designed for the travel. Thanks to its soft backrest and to the ultra-light structure it can be fold and pack to easily put in even a carry-on bag. Very light and fully accessorized.
- The air bladder design enhances the lateral distribution of air for a natural balance of weight. It combines traditional structure with notable buoyancy, and due to its waist-length shape and larger wings, it is especially hydrodynamic.
- It features the Cressi Inflator Flat, with an intuitive and anatomic handle. With the double air filtration system, it prevents the infiltration of particulates that could clog the mouth of the valve. 2 dump valve with front control.
- The integrated Weight Lock-Aid System 2.0 facilitates automatic intuitive pocket insertion/extraction, even while wearing the jacket and under challenging conditions. Capacity of 9.9 lb | 4.5 kg each.
- 2 spacious, lateral deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity. 2 rear trim pockets for extra-weight. A total of 8 D-rings for accessories.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps. Wide comfortable cummerbund. 50mm quick-release buckles. Very good lift capacity, from 60 N (13.5 lb | 6.1 kg) for size Small to 160 N (36 lb | 16.3 kg).
- Storage volume (size M): 8.23 cu in | 135 cm³. Very light (size M): 5.5 lb | 2.5kg.
- The Cressi Travelight is designed in Italy and made in Hungary by Cressi. Cressi is a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment since 1946.
- With a lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and flexible backpack, the Litehawk lays flat and compact for easy packing and travel.
- Enjoy a custom fit with features like a belt-style waist strap that can be cinched up snug and quick-release, rotating shoulder buckles that allow you to route the straps under your arms.
- A low-profile, progressively shaped rear air cell increases your range of motion while decreasing drag, so you can move more freely during your dives.
- The Litehawk includes two basic accessory pockets and four aluminum D-rings with clip-on points for carrying additional gear.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, SCUBAPRO builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- ML/LG:Weighs Less than 4.75 lbs (2.2kg) Including: Airway & Weight Pockets!
- Can-Be Packed Flat or Rolled
- Perfect BCD for Travel
- Innovative Tank Support System: Eliminates need for hard pack
- Rolled Collar: Adds Comfort
- Total BC weight is only 5.5 lbs.
- Includes right shoulder carabiner adjustable positioning system
- Streamlined, Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 14 lbs.
- Includes dual 7 lbs. front weight pocket "Quick Drop" weight release system
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes
- BC: 30lbs lift.
- 14 lbs dumpable weight / optional cylinder band trim weight.
- 10lbs non-dumpable.
- One size fits all = custom fit for everyone: adjustable harness, cummerbund and lumbar.
- Adjustable position weight pockets.
- MOUNTAINEERING STYLE HARNESS - A mountaineering backpack style harness keeps the rig stable and guarantees that the Hydro Lite is as comfortable out of the water as it is in it
- STREAMLINED AIRCELL- An integrated 30 lb lift aircell provides the ideal amount of lift for a diver, tank, and weights, while maintaining a streamlined shape
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Extremely rugged, the Hydro Lite aircell is designed for the long-term using a 600 denier polyester material outerbag and a 210 denier nylon laminated inner bladder
- DUAL TANK STRAPS- For added stability the Hydro Lite features dual tank straps, as well as a tank height adjustment strap
- INCLUDES - An integrated lumbar pad, hip pads, and shoulder pads are included for additional comfort. Available in five harness sizes S-XXL with quick adjustability for in-between sizes
- The durable ballistic nylon construction helps it stand up to the wear and tear of traveling the world
- The ergonomic padded straps and adjustable waist provide unbridled comfort
- Travel friendly design is perfect for divers on the go
- Sports and Outdoors product
- Unique folding design is ideal for travel
- Large hooks to retain the shoulders of BC
- Two additional folding arms for accessories
- Swivel attachment hook
- Tough X-beam design
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness
- Full jacket style BC
- 18 – 46 lb. Lift capacity
- Durable 500D Cordura, 420 denier nylon materials
- A. W. L. S. integrated weight loading system
- 210 denier nylon
- 2 rear weight carrying pockets
- 2 zip up pockets for accessories
- Soft, padded back, with double strap for fixing the tank
- FAST system for folding and compacting the BC
Current offers for “Travel Bcd”
You want to buy the best products in “Travel Bcd”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Travel Bcd”.